- Timeline Photos Just $2.37 can provide a meal for someone who has nothing to eat.
- “God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars.” ― Elbert Hubbard
- Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space Department's cover photo Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space Department updated their cover photo.
- Timeline Photos We're searching for a Northern Nevada Campaign Coordinator for Strong Start Nevada! If you have community engagement experience and are interested in spreading awareness about early learning and school readiness in Nevada, this may be just the job for you!
- A Dog Story: Negotiating with the Airlines The Department of Transportation is considering whether to end or restrict emotional support animals on passenger planes. Help us take action now!
The DOT is considering whether to end or restrict emotional support animals on passenger planes. You can ...
- Carson City : Senior Sentinel, Newsletter Lots happening next month at the Senior Center! Below is a link to the May newsletter. Learn more about the Spring Jewelry Sale, May trips to Virginia City, Reno and more, as well as a list of great hiking trails ...
- Timeline Photos If smoking continues at the current rate among youth in this country, 5.6 million of today’s Americans younger than 18 will die early from a smoking-related illness. That’s about 1 of every 13 Americans aged 17 years or younger alive ...
- Timeline Photos WE ARE HIRING! Shape the future and work at The Carson City School District!
*Special Education Teachers
*Speech Language Pathologists
*Culinary Arts Teachers
- Timeline Photos ONLY 14 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE!!
Vote every day until May 12th!!
Help Advocates get a texting crisis hotline for Carson City!!
Vote here: http://act.usatoday.com/submit-an-idea/#/gallery/60323990
- Tell Congress: Stop Targeting Mental Health! Congress is bringing back the American Health Care Act, which would leave millions of Americans without mental health coverage and strip Medicaid of billions of dollars in funding. And the bill has gotten worse. Register here to take action!
- Photos from Advocates to End Domestic Violence's post Today is the day you can get your custom made DENIM COFFEE SLEEVES from any of the following coffee places:
Carson Coffee on North Carson Street
San Rafael Coffee Company
The Roasting House in Virginia City
- CDC: Tips From Former Smokers - Amanda's Ad In 2011, about 10% of women smoked during the last 3 months of their pregnancy. You can quit. Visit https://www.smokefree.gov/ for free resources.
Smoking while you're pregnant can cause serious health problems for you and your baby. In this TV ...
- Photos from Carson City School District's post Thanks to the Nevada State Museum for hosting a Deed of Gift Signing ceremony this morning for Carson High School CTE Students. The 3D replicas of the CC Mint, Liberty Bell and coin press will be retained and curated by ...
- Conservation District of Southern Nevada https://www.facebook.com/CDOSN/
To promote resource conservation, preservation and sustainability through education, facilitation and public and private partnerships to benefit the citizens of Clark County, Nevada. http://www.cdsn.org
Barbara Childers Wardlaw shared a Page to University of Nevada Cooperative Extension's Timeline.
- Ron Wood Family Resource Center Save Mart and FoodMaxx Stores are offering to match your donations at the register up to 1500.00 for FoodMaxx and up to $2000.00 at the Save Mart stores until Dec 27th!!!!
This money goes directly to our emergency food bank!
- Patients with insomnia have altered activity in specific brain regions Specific brain regions, including those involved in awareness of self and tendency to ruminate, show altered activity in patients with insomnia when compared to good sleepers, according to a new study.
Family Wellness Center, LLC Carson City, NV shared a ...
Find youth resources, information and facts about drugs, mental health, healthy habits, and bullying.
Find local area organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.
Find adult and parenting resources, information and facts about DUI, substance abuse, and how to help your children.
Find national organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.