- Senator Square: CHS senior directs cheer camp for senior project ICYMI:
I chose for my 2019 senior project, a Carson High School graduation requirement, to be the coordinator and director of the annual junior cheer camp because I want to
- A Special Note from 321 IMPROV... We are just days away from our #LifeChoices Fall FUNdraiser with 321 IMPROV at the Carson City Community Center on Friday, September 28th - get your tickets online today at: http://friendsoflifechoices.org/fall-fundraiser-2018/ and enjoy this special video from 321 IMPROV...
- We are just days away from our #LifeChoices Fall FUNdraiser with 321 IMPROV at the Carson City Community Center on Friday, September 28th - get your tickets online today at: http://friendsoflifechoices.org/fall-fundraiser-2018/ and enjoy this special video from 321 IMPROV...
- Photos from Nevada Primary Care Association's post Congratulations to the recipients of this year's NVPCA awards. We not only admire, but applaud your commitment and dedication that exemplifies the spirit of the Community Health movement. Please keep up the phenomenal work!
#CHCSuperpower #ValueCHCs #NVPCAac18
Pictured left to ...
- Photos from Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space Department's post Happy Monday! In case the beginning of your week has been a little RUFF, here’s some pictures from the CASI Pooch Plunge last Saturday to make your Monday more enjoyable. 🐕 @ Carson City Aquatic Facility
Carson City Parks, Recreation ...
- Timeline Photos If you haven’t checked out a Saturday night star party or lecture series at the WNC Observatory, you’re missing out. It’s a hair-raising experience....literally. Physics professor Dr. Tom Herring demoed static electricity this past weekend! #jcdo #wncobservatory #iamwnc2018 #science #static ...
- Photos from Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space Department's post We had a great time last night at the Sunset and Harvest Moon Hike. Thank you to everyone who came out to join us on our first guided full moon hike! Keep on the lookout for more information on future ...
- Radon Poster Contest an opportunity for Nevada youth who wish to win big Do you know a youth, ages 9 to 14, who could create a poster to increase awareness on radon? Are you a youth in that age range who would like to win between $45 to $75 and fun promotional items? ...
- Coordinator, Early Childhood Assessment We're looking for an Early Childhood Assessment Coordinator to work in our Washoe County office.
You'd deliver and evaluate programs related to early childhood education.
The University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) appreciates your interest in employment at our growing institution. ...
- Photos from Home At Last, a Program of Nevada Rural Housing Authority's post Thank you to Reno/Sparks Association of Realtors for a wonderful night. You are such a wonderful partner and supporter of our programs.
Home At Last, a Program of Nevada Rural Housing Authority added 5 new photos.
- Neuroscience News and Research TUNE IN! Our Dr. Keith Fargo is live with with Neuroscience News and Research to discuss the facts about Alzheimer's disease and the state of Alzheimer's research.
World Alzheimer's Day Special! We will be discussing the current state of AD ...
- WNC Retains Best Value School Award Status - Western Nevada College WNC News....
For the second straight year Western Nevada College has been recognized among an elite group of high-quality, affordable higher institutions.
- Support Our Cause! TMCC Veterans Upward Bound needs your help! Please visit our fundraiser today with Boon Supply Company - only four days left to shop to benefit VUB!
The direct link to shop is here: https://www.boonsupply.com/collections/all?fundraiser=89360
The VUB Team
- Helicopter parenting may negatively affect children's emotional well-being, behavior: Children with overcontrolling parents may later... It's natural for parents to do whatever they can to keep their children safe and healthy, but children need space to learn and grow on their own, without Mom or Dad hovering over them, according to new research. The study ...
- Please join VARN, the Supreme Court's Access to Justice Commission, and Nevada's other legal service providers for a preview of the most recent statewide Legal Needs Survey results. We are seeking input from the community!
What: Presentation of the Legal ...
- Photos from Ron Wood Family Resource Center's post Another great year for our Ron Wood Family....
Share Your Christmas Food Drive, Toys for Tots, Cookies with Santa and Christmas Baskets for the community! Thank you all for the love and support! Merry Christmas and Happy 2018!
Find youth resources, information and facts about drugs, mental health, healthy habits, and bullying.
Find local area organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.
Find adult and parenting resources, information and facts about DUI, substance abuse, and how to help your children.
Find national organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.