- “I have loved you,” says the Lord
- NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness | AKA and NAMI: Building Bridges in the African-American... Cultural barriers are never easy to overcome, but it can be done—if there are people within the community willing to create change. And this is part of our mission: to empower people to break cultural barriers and fight stigma within ...
- Carson Valley Times | Southwest Gas Donates ARC Welder To Western Nevada College Thank you to Southwest Gas Corporation for their continued support of WNC and the Western Nevada College Foundation.
- Nevada needs skilled construction workers, NNDA director says | NevadaAppeal.com Rob Hooper recently attended a meeting with Steve Neighbors, trustee of the Hop & Mae Adams Foundation, which is building the mixed-use project on Carson City’s Curry Street. “What
Western Nevada College shared a link.
- Shalom Peace: not absent of conflict, but presence of justice.
- 5 Day a Week Afterschool Program The Salvation Army is proud to be offering a structured 5 day week Afterschool Program. This will be five days of programed activities for Elementory and Middle School youth. Cost is $50 a month (some scholarships available) includes Field Trips, ...
- Free Homebuyer Seminar Come and learn about how to get into the home of your dreams! PrimeLending, Nevada Rural Housing Authority, and Western Title will all be in attendance to answer ALL of your homebuying inquries! To RSVP call 775-781-9644. Space is limited. ...
- Bureau of Land Management - Nevada The purpose of Living With Fire is to teach people how to safely coexist with wildfire when it does occur.
Tips on defensible space by Ed Smith
University of Nevada Cooperative Extension shared Bureau of Land Management - Nevada's live ...
- The Carson City Fair – Bringing Ag and Animals Back To Carson City The Carson City Fair's grand opening is today at 3pm at Fuji Park with livestock, exhibits, petting zoo, great fair cuisine, adn more...Carnival to open today at 6pm and then run all through the weekend.
WELCOME TO THE CARSON ...
- The Mendez Home Team of Re/max Professionals The most adorable Home At Last partner!!
Our newest office intern is smiling ear to ear about Nevada Rural Housing Authority's #NoDownPayment program!! If money 💰 down is what's holding you up be sure to give us a call or ...
- Photos from FISH (Friends in Service Helping)'s post FOOD DONATIONS NEEDED!! It’s that time of year when the food bank is running on empty! We are in desperate need of frozen meat, canned chili, canned meats such as tuna or chicken, canned green vegetables, canned corn, canned fruit ...
- Edible Notables - Feast for the Eyes If you’re a nosy gardener looking for new horticulture ideas from your fellow gardeners, you won’t want to miss the third annual Master Gardener Garden Tour this August 19th & 20th.
Northern Nevada's finest food magazine.
- Taste of DownTown Carson City TAG A FRIEND who loves TACO TUESDAY!!
We want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to the amazing Juan's Mexican Grill!! They donated these DELICIOUS and GIGANTIC sandwiches for our VIP Tasters (with a side of potato salad too)!! Juan's ...
- Carson City Fair Good morning! The Carson City Fair begins today, a moment we have been preparing and planning for months.
This morning (Monday) at 8am the youth dog show begins. Bring a camp chair and join us at the grassy area west ...
- VUB Information and Networking Mixer ATTENTION! – If you are in the business of serving our veterans –connect with your colleagues from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m., Thursday August 10, 2017 at the Veterans Upward Bound office. Meet providers in education, employment, mental health, emergency services, ...
- Ron Wood Family Resource Center Vote daily until July 22nd!!!!
Ron Wood Family Resource Center
Published by Joyce Buckingham · July 10 at 3:08pm ·
Hello Dear Partners!
Ron Wood Family Resource Center has been chosen to participate in NV Energy Foundations's Power of ...
- AmazonSmile: You shop. Amazon gives. Happy Amazon Prime Day! While you are crossing off your shopping list don't forget to support your local charity.
- Patients with insomnia have altered activity in specific brain regions Specific brain regions, including those involved in awareness of self and tendency to ruminate, show altered activity in patients with insomnia when compared to good sleepers, according to a new study.
Family Wellness Center, LLC Carson City, NV shared a ...
Find youth resources, information and facts about drugs, mental health, healthy habits, and bullying.
Find local area organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.
Find adult and parenting resources, information and facts about DUI, substance abuse, and how to help your children.
Find national organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.