- Medicaid is a lifeline for 1 in 10 veterans, will the Senate healthcare plan leave... For approximately 1.75 million veterans—nearly 1 in 10—Medicaid fills a gap and for many, is the sole source of coverage for primary and specialty health care. Efforts to cap and cut Medicaid risk the health and well-being of veterans most ...
- I may no longer depend on pleasant impulses to bring me before the Lord. I must rather response to principles I know to be right, whether I feel them to be enjoyable or not.
- Down Payment Assistance Workshop Make 2017 the year you become a Homeowner! This home buying seminar will give you the tools needed to navigate the home buying process and teach you how to obtain a 2%-5% non-repayable “Home At Last™” down payment assistance grant ...
- Senator Catherine Cortez Masto Watch this! #Medicaid #valuechcs #CommunityNV
Thank you Senator Catherine Cortez Masto!
LIVE right now: I will hear from experts about how Trumpcare will hurt rural communities, including Nevada's. I will hear from Chuck Duarte, CEO of Community Health Alliance of ...
- The Check Up #5 w/ Steve Messinger Check out the latest episode of the "Check Up"
Steve Messinger reviews healthcare policy and then we talk about the history of #CommunityHealthCenters and why we need to stand up and fight for health equity.
We chat with Steve ...
- Carson City Landlords and Property Managers Seminar Today is the last day to RSVP to the Landlord and Property Manager seminar! Don't miss out on this opportunity to work with Carson City Nevada Government Carson City Fire Department Carson City Sheriff's Office and address issues related to ...
- Distress Tolerance Techniques to Prevent Self-Harm One of Borderline Personality Disorder’s most troubling symptoms is self-harm. By working with a therapist, the author of this blog learned how to use distress tolerance techniques when she feels triggered to self-harm. Learn her techniques here.
#IntoMentalHealth #StigmaFree #BPD
- DID YOU KNOW… The Salvation Army provided an opportunity to camp for more than 234,000 underprivileged children, seniors, and adults last year.
- Participating in The Longest Day Is My Way of Saying “I Love You.” "There are a lot of longest days in the life of a caregiver. My family, friends and support group help make the longest days seem a little less long – and days like today a lot more fun!" Linda Powers ...
- WNC's Adult Literacy, Language Program Celebrates Students’ Success - Western Nevada College Students receive High School Equivalency certificates through WNC's Adult Literacy and Language program.
Seventy-nine men and women received HSE certificates and 18 students were inducted into the National Adult Education Honor Society at WNC’s Adult Literacy and Language program ...
- Rest in this - it is His business to lead, command, impel, send, call or whatever you want to call it. It is your business to obey, follow, move, respond, or what have you.
- Carson City Sheriff's Office The Carson City Sheriff’s Office Investigation Division is requesting the public’s help in identifying suspects responsible for the theft of several high dollar mountain bikes from participants of Epic Rides in Carson City June 16-18, 2017.
Three suspects were observed ...
- Concert Under The Stars The 9th Annual Concert Under the Stars, presented by Carson Tahoe Health, is an evening music event organized to benefit The Greenhouse Project, a Nevada non-profit that operates a community-based greenhouse through Carson High School (Carson City, Nevada) for the ...
- Carson City Empty Bowls Bowl making event Come Join Me, Debbie Anderson of Turtle Mountain Designs at her beautiful Washoe Valley, Pottery Studio and Garden.
June 24, 2017 from 1-4 pm
Come stroll the garden, make a pottery bowl by hand or on the wheel, paint a ...
- Carson City Landlords and Property Managers Seminar Join Carson City Health & Human Services, Carson City Sheriff's Office, Carson City Fire Department, and other community agencies tackle cime prevention, fire prevention, code enforcement, smoke-free housing, and all other housing needs in our community. This seminar is for ...
- Carson City Senior Center renews TRIAD program | NevadaAppeal.com Great story in the Nevada Appeal on our fantastic TRIAD event last Friday. Our next event, All About Fire, is Friday, August 11. Stay tuned for updates!
- Nevada Coalition to END Domestic and Sexual Violence Thank you to the Las Vegas Sun for being an ally to end violence here in Nevada
Volunteer Attorneys for Rural Nevadans shared Nevada Coalition to END Domestic and Sexual Violence's post.
- Patients with insomnia have altered activity in specific brain regions Specific brain regions, including those involved in awareness of self and tendency to ruminate, show altered activity in patients with insomnia when compared to good sleepers, according to a new study.
Family Wellness Center, LLC Carson City, NV shared a ...
Find youth resources, information and facts about drugs, mental health, healthy habits, and bullying.
Find local area organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.
Find adult and parenting resources, information and facts about DUI, substance abuse, and how to help your children.
Find national organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.