- Photos from Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space Department's post What a great day! We teamed up with Muscle Powered for a trash mob on this sunny Earth Day weekend! After a talk by our Senior Natural Resource Specialist Lydnsey Boyer about the East Silver Saddle construction and a talk ...
- Recovery LIVE! Supporting Underrepresented College Student Populations Experiencing or At Risk of Serious Mental Illness... On April 26, 2 pm EDT, join our friends @samhsa for a virtual event on supporting underrepresented college students experiencing or at risk of serious mental illness or substance use disorders. Register today!
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services ...
- Photos from Strong Start Nevada's post Clark County Kid Mayor is passing out coins at the farmers markets for kids to learn about the importance of fruits and vegetables while they purchase their own! #KidMayor #HealthyKids
Strong Start Nevada added 5 new photos — at J ...
- “Rich and poor have this in common: The Lord is the maker of them all.”
- American Lung Association in Nevada Public Housing Going Smokefree! Thank you Anthem Foundation for your $106,000 grant to help us offer quit smoking support to residents!
Carson City Health and Human Services shared American Lung Association in Nevada's photo.
- Free Spanish and English landscape class discusses safe use of pesticides We're teaching a FREE landscape training April 25 on using pesticides safely. Interested? Call 775-787-2000 (Spanish) or 775-336-0247 (English).
U.S. Department of Agriculture | College of Agriculture, Biotechnology & Natural Resources - UNR | University of Nevada, Reno | Carson ...
- The Carson City Rifle and Pistol Range gets a Toilet Facility! Thanks for your support
Nevada Department of Wildlife / Hunter Education Program
Foundation for Carson City Parks and Recreation
Carson Rifle and Pistol Club
North Sierra Ladies Gun Club
Nevada Law Enforcement Instruction
Northern Nevada IDPA, Inc.
This project was ...
- TEACHERS and SUPPORT STAFF NEEDED!
Now hiring for 2018-2019 school year.
*Employer paid Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, and Life)
*Employer paid Retirement (PERS)
*$40k-$68k per year (Teachers)
APPLY NOW @ www.carsoncityschools.com
#ShapeTheFuture #Teach #CCSD
- NIIW Overview | National Infant Immunization Week | CDC Did you know that April 21-28 is National Infant Immunization Week (NIIW)? Its purpose is to highlight the important of protecting infants from vaccine-preventable diseases. To learn more about NIIW, follow the link provided below.
You can also contact the ...
- Eggs are really healthy and should be the foundation of a well balanced diet. Don’t like the taste? Mix with cocoa, sugar, butter and flower and bake at 350 degrees for thirty minutes. #lifehack
- Photos from Alzheimer's Association's post Shoutout to New York Islanders' Anthony Beauvillier for raising Alzheimer’s awareness. After his grandfather was diagnosed, Anthony wanted to do something special for others, so he hosted a family dealing with the disease at every home game during the last ...
- Carson City future homebuyers! Tonight @ 5:30pm, join us at Nevada Rural Housing Authority's Home At Last Suite 101 for a fun Homebuyer 101 workshop! Learn how to get up to $22,655 in down payment assistance, $2,000 every year in ...
- Photos from Nevada Primary Care Association's post #TBT to Monday and Tuesday when we held our Adolescent Focused Motivational Interviewing training. We had one training in Reno and one in Las Vegas the next day. Thank you to everyone who attended, the wonderful presenters, and Northern Nevada ...
- Nevada Wildfire Awareness Month kicks off May 1 We're coordinating federal, state and local fire services; public safety agencies; community organizations; and others for Nevada Wildfire Awareness Month in May.
The theme is "Prepare Now! Wildfire Knows No Season," and events are scheduled across the state.
Living With ...
- Runners ready to escape from Carson City's Prison Hill The weather is going to be amazing for this weekend's Escape From Prison Hill #trailrunning race. #RunCarsonCity
In his second year as director of the Escape From Prison Hill 5K, 10K and Half Marathon, EJ Maldonado has learned one ...
- Check out this good lookin' group! Cardin Realty agents are trained, certified Home At Last agents! If you're looking to buy a home in Fernley, look no further than #CardinRealtyPros #GettingYouHome #HomeAtLast
- Photos from Alzheimer's Association's post #TBT: A little rain couldn't stop our Boston Marathon ALZ Stars from making strides in the fight to end Alzheimer's! Thank you to all the runners who participated in support of the Alzheimer's Association. 🌧️💜
Alzheimer's Association added 7 new ...
- Please join VARN, the Supreme Court's Access to Justice Commission, and Nevada's other legal service providers for a preview of the most recent statewide Legal Needs Survey results. We are seeking input from the community!
What: Presentation of the Legal ...
- How One Top Cyber Expert Keeps Her Own Kids Safe Online "My heart aches every time I get a call from a parent desperately asking if I can remove the nudes of their kid from the internet."
Family Wellness Center, LLC Carson City, NV shared a link.
- Photos from Ron Wood Family Resource Center's post Another great year for our Ron Wood Family....
Share Your Christmas Food Drive, Toys for Tots, Cookies with Santa and Christmas Baskets for the community! Thank you all for the love and support! Merry Christmas and Happy 2018!
Find youth resources, information and facts about drugs, mental health, healthy habits, and bullying.
Find local area organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.
Find adult and parenting resources, information and facts about DUI, substance abuse, and how to help your children.
Find national organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.