- Cooperative Extension Southern Area Dr. Anne Lindsay and her team recognized the many, many talented individuals that were part of the Healthy Kids, Early Start Media Project which consists of six songs, music videos and instructional dance videos. The three songs showcased today include: ...
- Timeline Photos Rejoice always!! Have a blessed Sunday! #SundayInspo
- Choose active over passive whenever possible.
- Photos from Home At Last, a Program of Nevada Rural Housing Authority's post Hanging out at the Nevada Rural Community Partners A Place to Shine Car Show Fundraiser for youngsters! Gorgeous day, awesome cars, fun people, groovy music, tons of prizes, and good eats! Thanks Margaret Finel and Robert Bartshe of the FaB ...
- UNCE Master Gardener Program It is tour day! Stop by our office at 4955 Energy Way Reno, Nevada 89502 to check out our demonstration garden. If you are having trouble printing out your tour book...we have plenty on hand AND lots of seeds to ...
- When can I apply & register for Spring Semester?
- Looking for a home in Southern Nevada? Check out this Southern Highlands 2300 square foot beauty with a sparkling pool, eligible for Home At Last down payment assistance. If you'd like to see more, contact Michael V. Hicks at 702-876-7777. ...
- Carson City School District hires director of elementary curriculum Welcome aboard, Mr. Hicks!
Chad Hicks has been appointed director of elementary curriculum, instruction and assessment (ECIA) in educational services for the Carson City School District. He began his role with the district
- 4-H Cooking Club Visits Senior Center - Lincoln County Central Each of our 4-H clubs does a service project every year. The cooking club has been going to the senior center, and the 4-H Pioche Lego Club has been visiting the Pioche Town Library for its service projects.
The kids ...
- Clinical Services - Get Healthy Carson City Carson City Community Health understands the need for quality health care at an affordable price. CCHHS accepts Medicaid and staff onsite can assist with enrollment. Staff at the clinic is committed to providing quality health care services and referrals to ...
- Friends of Silver Saddle Ranch Nice drone shots of Silver Saddle Ranch.
Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space Department shared Friends of Silver Saddle Ranch's post.
- Starting the Conversation Did you know that 75% of all mental health conditions begin by age 24? It's critical to understand and talk about mental health early. Start the conversation by downloading our free guide (http://bit.ly/namicollege). #CollegeMentalHealth
Mental health conditions are common. In ...
- Photos from Advocates to End Domestic Violence's post This month’s all staff lunch was themed for back to school... meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, fruit cups and chocolate milk. #stafflunch #backtoschool #nostalgia #hotlunchkids
Advocates to End Domestic Violence added 3 new photos.
- Fall 2018 - Carson City School District We just posted our latest quarterly newsletter. 📰🗞️ School starts Monday! 🍎📚✏️ You'll want to read through all the events and activities detailed in this Back-to-School piece.
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our students, families ...
- The most effective way to avoid West Nile virus disease is to prevent mosquito bites. Take action to protect yourself and your family by using insect repellents and wearing long clothing when you go outdoors. For more information visit http://gethealthycarsoncity.org/west-nile-virus/
- FISH online food drive going on now in Carson City More of FISH in the news with our Online Food Drive!!
- Candace Parker Thank you, Candace Parker, for supporting brain-healthy habits during WNBA Fit Month. alz.org/10ways 🏀💜
I'm launching a full-court press against Alzheimer's during WNBA Fit Month. Join me and the Alzheimer's Association and adopt brain-healthy habits to reduce your risk of ...
- VUB Receives Big Check!$
We are thrilled to announce a $5000.00 donation from
Support Education and Employment for Veterans (S.E.E.4VETS) organization in Arizona.
The monies will provide 10 scholarships to VUB students enrolling in TMCC this next academic year.
- Helicopter parenting may negatively affect children's emotional well-being, behavior: Children with overcontrolling parents may later... It's natural for parents to do whatever they can to keep their children safe and healthy, but children need space to learn and grow on their own, without Mom or Dad hovering over them, according to new research. The study ...
- Please join VARN, the Supreme Court's Access to Justice Commission, and Nevada's other legal service providers for a preview of the most recent statewide Legal Needs Survey results. We are seeking input from the community!
What: Presentation of the Legal ...
- Photos from Ron Wood Family Resource Center's post Another great year for our Ron Wood Family....
Share Your Christmas Food Drive, Toys for Tots, Cookies with Santa and Christmas Baskets for the community! Thank you all for the love and support! Merry Christmas and Happy 2018!
Find youth resources, information and facts about drugs, mental health, healthy habits, and bullying.
Find local area organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.
Find adult and parenting resources, information and facts about DUI, substance abuse, and how to help your children.
Find national organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.