- West Nile virus | West Nile Virus | CDC West Nile Virus is spread by infected mosquitos nationwide! There is no vaccine for West Nile, so protect yourself. Use EPA registered insect repellent over long-sleeved shirts and long pants and make sure there are no areas with standing water ...
- Prevención y control | West Nile Virus | CDC ¡Los mosquitos propagan el virus del Nilo Occidental a escala nacional! Como no hay vacuna para el virus del Nilo Occidental, protéjase. Use repelente de insecto registrado por la EPA encima de las camisetas de manga larga y los pantalones ...
- #daycamp2018 #salvationarmy #laketahoe
- Original artists sought in student art removal at Carson City's Seeliger Elementary If you recognize a name on the list, call Al Seeliger Elementary School (775-690-2056) between 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. to make an appointment.
CARSON CITY — Nearly two dozen pieces of student artwork, which previously decorated the walls ...
- NAMI Blog & Advocate Submission Guidelines Have you or a family member ever experienced barriers to care, lack of cultural competence or stigma in your community? We want to hear and share your stories during #MinorityMentalHealthMonth. Submit today!
In NAMI's Advocate magazine we cover a variety ...
- Carson City Off-Road Great shot of the Ash to King Trail!
Flowing Carson City singletrack, views of Lake Tahoe and four other alpine lakes, a one of a kind performance from MarchFourth Marching Band and topped off by a photo finish ...
- Timeline Photos We ran into this beautiful guy on the brand new Foothill Trail yesterday! Rattlesnakes are fascinating creatures that occupy a valuable niche in the environment and deserve our respect. When you see a snake don't approach it, it should move ...
- “Our God has boundless resources.” -A.B. Simpson
- eHousingPlus Congratulations to our partners at eHousingPlus for achieving this milestone!!
June 18, 2018 marked the 20th year anniversary for Housing and Development Services, Inc. (HDS). Together its business units - Housing and Development Software, eHousingPlus and 501 (c) 3 Non-Profit, ...
- Do you know of a child that needs a scholarship to be able to attend a summer skills or activity camp? Let us know!
Home At Last, a Program of Nevada Rural Housing Authority was looking for a super hero.
- MarchFourth, Four Peaks Brewing Co. Concert Series, Carson City Off-Road MarchFourth, 06/16/18
Tony Dellacioppa shared a link to Visit Carson City's timeline.
- Statement about Border Separation from NAMI NAMI believes that strong family support is vital to a child’s long-term mental health. This is why we are urging an immediate end to the practice of separating families. The future well-being of vulnerable children is at stake.
NAMI urges ...
- Groundbreaking ceremony Friday for Carson City's Pioneer High School remodel and expansion Join us and Q&D Construction at Pioneer High School Friday morning for the groundbreaking ceremony of a new 10,500 square foot building.
In partnership with Q&D Construction, the Carson City School District is cordially inviting members of the community ...
- United States Navy Delegation Visits Western Nevada College - Western Nevada College Navy CIO Les Hubbard Tours WNC's Observatory, Other Facilities #NavyWeek
WNC welcomed representatives of the United States Navy on Tuesday as they toured Jack C. Davis Observatory, as well as the college’s Advanced Manufacturing and Computer Information and Technology facilities.
- Team NVPCA has been hitting the gym, the library, and the farmers market to enhance their #CHCSuperpower abilities to spotlight the amazing work Nevada's CHC get done all day, every day. Brandi Johns, Steven Messinger, Teri Graziano Carrasco, and James ...
- First time observed: monarch butterflies lay eggs in spring in Las Vegas The gardens, including the butterfly gardens, are open to the public, free of charge. Self-guided tours are available 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and free packets of milkweed seeds are available. For information, call 702-257-5501.
Master Gardeners ...
- Classy Seconds Nominate through June 10, with voting opening June 18........
Think of Classy Seconds, Advocates to End Domestic Violence, and Taste of Downtown when nominating...........
Advocates to End Domestic Violence shared Classy Seconds's post.
- Please join VARN, the Supreme Court's Access to Justice Commission, and Nevada's other legal service providers for a preview of the most recent statewide Legal Needs Survey results. We are seeking input from the community!
What: Presentation of the Legal ...
- How One Top Cyber Expert Keeps Her Own Kids Safe Online "My heart aches every time I get a call from a parent desperately asking if I can remove the nudes of their kid from the internet."
Family Wellness Center, LLC Carson City, NV shared a link.
- Photos from Ron Wood Family Resource Center's post Another great year for our Ron Wood Family....
Share Your Christmas Food Drive, Toys for Tots, Cookies with Santa and Christmas Baskets for the community! Thank you all for the love and support! Merry Christmas and Happy 2018!
Find youth resources, information and facts about drugs, mental health, healthy habits, and bullying.
Find local area organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.
Find adult and parenting resources, information and facts about DUI, substance abuse, and how to help your children.
Find national organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.