- Your gut can be right. Weigh it's advice as well.
- Perfect Peace: How a Cynical Man Became a Fanatical Believer | The Salvation Army "There was a Price Paid for Me and That was in Jesus"
Hector grew up in church but became a cynic and rebelled. Until he realized there was something missing in his life. Here is his story:
Hector grew ...
- Carson’s Got Talent performer lineup announced Tickets on sale now! Tell your family and friends. Benefits Meals on Wheels.
Carson’s Got Talent, a talent show featuring performers of all ages and genres, has announced the competition lineup for its April 14 show that benefits Meals On ...
- Colon Cancer Screening | Access to Healthcare Network (AHN) One in Three Nevadans aged 50-75 are not up to date on screening to detect colon cancer. Nevada has a Free Colon Cancer Screening resource to assist those who qualify with colon cancer screening. To find out more....http://www.accesstohealthcare.org/services-individuals/colon-screening
Colon screening ...
- 5 Ways to Share Easter with Your Kids - Del Oro Division Are you looking for fun activities to do with your children over spring break? We have 5 great ways to celebrate Easter with your kids! Click the link below to learn more.
Easter with The Salvation Army of Northern ...
- Photos from Home At Last, a Program of Nevada Rural Housing Authority's post On National Puppy Day, we're wagging our tails with excitement to announce that Stacy Hussey of Ferrari-Lund Real Estate just helped one of her first time buyers get a new home & a new puppy using Home At Last Down ...
- Myths and Reality: The HIPAA Privacy Rule Webinar Advocating for yourself or your loved one requires having the right information. Learn about your rights to information and privacy during this important webinar. Register today: https://adobe.ly/2pnn6DF
Save the date! On Wednesday, March 28th, join us for a webinar on ...
- Photos from Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space Department's post Don’t forget to sign up for Carson City Parks and Recreations Adult Softball League! We offer numerous different leagues for all different skill levels that take place on various nights of the week to help accommodate your busy schedules! For ...
- "Hi everyone! It's MY DAY! #NationalPuppyDay is today! I want to celebrate by seeing a picture of your dogs in the comments below! Don't have a dog? Use Home At Last's fantastic #HALPals pet adoption program. I sure am a ...
- Future of Personal Health Did you know that 20 million young adults who attend college are likely to experience some sort of setback related to alcohol and substance abuse, mental illness, sexual violence, and sexually-transmitted illness and infection? Join us and support college students ...
- 3/23 @8:00PM (Door open at 7:15pm) - Ronn Vigh at the Carson Comedy Club Check out this week's comedian at the Carson Comedy Club at Carson Nugget, Ronn Vigh! Get your tix in advance online...https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3378789
"Early in his career, Ronn Vigh's brash attitude and acerbic wit earned him a comparison to a young Joan ...
- WNC Nursing Student Earns Regents’ Scholar Award - Western Nevada College Daniel Lear Honored for Commitment to Helping Others
Daniel Lear’s academic success in the WNC nursing program, leadership ability and service contributions contributed to him being selected as a Nevada Regents’ Scholar Award winner.
- Color Fun Run - Mark Twain Elementary School Things to do before Spring Break: register for the Mark Twain Elementary School Color Run. ✔️
The students of Mark Twain Elementary School will host their third annual community-wide “My School Color Run” Saturday, April 21, 10 a.m. to ...
- Capital City Farm Days to teach youth about agriculture in Nevada Youth learn at Capital City Farm Days April 19 and 20 about Nevada agriculture, where food and fiber come from, and environmental issues related to agriculture.
Nevada 4-H | University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, Carson City/Storey County | College of ...
- Photos from Strong Start Nevada's post Glad we attended the #StateoftheSchools event for CCSD. It was exciting to see how our schools are doing and where we are headed. CCSD has seen slight improvements in our schools, has reached some important goals, but we still have ...
- Please join VARN, the Supreme Court's Access to Justice Commission, and Nevada's other legal service providers for a preview of the most recent statewide Legal Needs Survey results. We are seeking input from the community!
What: Presentation of the Legal ...
- Community Health Alliance Tune in! #ColorectalCancerAwareness
And we’re live! Miss our first live hit with KRXI FOX 11 News, Reno? We’ve got three more interviews coming up at 7:38, 8:08 and 8:38am! Join us as we talk with Sanaz Tahernia talking about Colorectal ...
- How One Top Cyber Expert Keeps Her Own Kids Safe Online "My heart aches every time I get a call from a parent desperately asking if I can remove the nudes of their kid from the internet."
Family Wellness Center, LLC Carson City, NV shared a link.
- Photos from Ron Wood Family Resource Center's post Another great year for our Ron Wood Family....
Share Your Christmas Food Drive, Toys for Tots, Cookies with Santa and Christmas Baskets for the community! Thank you all for the love and support! Merry Christmas and Happy 2018!
Find youth resources, information and facts about drugs, mental health, healthy habits, and bullying.
Find local area organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.
Find adult and parenting resources, information and facts about DUI, substance abuse, and how to help your children.
Find national organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.