- Will a recording of tonights meeting about the gun range be posted for those that can't get out at night? Why wasn't it broadcast?
- Trauma Informed Self-Care Tips for the Holidays | Starr Commonwealth "Be especially mindful of the impact the holidays can have on wellbeing and its influence on trauma reactions. The holidays can heighten emotions of loss, loneliness, anxiety, tension, sadness, and much more. Fatigue or poor eating and drinking habits influenced ...
- Washoe County Annual Report | University of Nevada Cooperative Extension We offered the Qualified Water Efficient Landscaper (QWEL) program for the first time in Washoe County, initially certifying 18 professionals. By helping property owners reduce water waste, newly certified professionals will have a huge impact in ensuring an adequate water ...
- Shop the Cali Love Official Store County music artist Jon Pardi has designed the “Cali Love” t-shirt that is directly benefiting those affected by the recent fires in Butte County. Joining Jon are Gary Allan, Cam, Devin Dawson, Tyler Rich & Brett Young. All of the ...
- Carson City Ski Program is back for 6-12th graders, partners with Boreal Ski Resort "The program is being offered for 6-12 graders (from any school district), and the cost is $185 per student. Included in the price is Transportation by Amador Stage Lines, lift tickets, equipment rentals, four 1 hour lessons, and an unlimited ...
- How Easy it is to Neglect Your Mental Health Mental health should be a priority for everyone. While we aren’t taught this, and we are rarely reminded of this, our mental health requires our attention.
Neglecting your mental health can be easy, especially since it’s not something we are ...
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, Extension - Rangeland Livestock-Wildlife Interactions We're looking for a rangeland ecology and management professor to work in our Elko County office. Interested? Apply online by Jan. 21, 2019.
The University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) appreciates your interest in employment at our growing institution. We want ...
- Photos from Carson City School District's post Thanks and praise 🙏 to Mr. Greg Hoeger, bus driver 🚌 with the Carson City School District. He was honored at last night's school board meeting with a Certificate of Merit for his immediate attention and awareness that helped save ...
- NRHA Collects Items for Residents at Richards Crossing for the Holidays | Nevada Rural Housing... Nevada Rural Housing Authority is excited to be organizing our holiday drive efforts to benefit the residents at Richards Crossing. Many of our partners have asked us how they can participate -- check out the link below to review the ...
- Timeline Photos There are 13 days until Christmas! The goodness in your heart can bring out the goodness in others’ hearts. Help make the season warmer for someone in need. #FightForGood
- There's a shortage of psychiatrists for those most in need "Among the 43.4 million people with a mental illness in the U.S., only about 43 percent received treatment in the past year. Psychiatrists not accepting insurance is a major barrier to receiving treatment."
We need policies that will encourage psychiatrists ...
- The Check Up with Dr. Christensen Please check out our latest podcast w/ Dr. Randal Christensen. Full of compassion and what to do about the #adolescent #homelessness and #humantrafficking problem in #Nevada.
The podcast is here: https://soundcloud.com/user-932672824/the-check-up-with-dr-christensen
And if you would like to be more ...
- Meeting great people behind the scenes at NAMB National 2018.
Home At Last, a Program of Nevada Rural Housing Authority is feeling delighted.
- Barrels Filled with Food and Joy!
Robert Hernandez (left) VUB Director, and Francisco Villacorta,TMCC Maintenance Specialist unload 5 barrels of food donated by TMCC staff and students at the KTVN Channel 2 News 26th Annual Share Your Christmas food drive ...
- Activity tames holiday stress and triggers a chemical response to help you relax We can help. Call for an appt: 775-400-2996.
As holiday crunch time fills your schedule, don’t give up your exercise. The burst of energy can help burn off adrenaline and calm you down. Physical activity stimulates the neurotransmitter dopamine, which ...
- Please join VARN, the Supreme Court's Access to Justice Commission, and Nevada's other legal service providers for a preview of the most recent statewide Legal Needs Survey results. We are seeking input from the community!
What: Presentation of the Legal ...
- Photos from Ron Wood Family Resource Center's post Another great year for our Ron Wood Family....
Share Your Christmas Food Drive, Toys for Tots, Cookies with Santa and Christmas Baskets for the community! Thank you all for the love and support! Merry Christmas and Happy 2018!
Find youth resources, information and facts about drugs, mental health, healthy habits, and bullying.
Find local area organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.
Find adult and parenting resources, information and facts about DUI, substance abuse, and how to help your children.
Find national organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.