- Friends of Silver Saddle Ranch Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018
Subject: American Dippers
Location: Silver Saddle Ranch
This evening, I observed 2 American Dippers just below the Mexican Dam at Silver Saddle Ranch in east Carson City. Nothing earth-shattering but not very common ...
- Photos from Home At Last, a Program of Nevada Rural Housing Authority's post Just wrapped our Affordable Lending session at the AREAA National Convention with Freddie Mac! An engaged lender and realtor crowd learned from our Director of Homeownership Programs Diane Arvizo, Freddie Mac Affordable Lending Director Sam Luna and Freddie Mac Affordable ...
- Thank you to all our future homebuyers for taking the first step toward homeownership. Thank you to Superintendent McDonnell of The Wealthy Place Ministries for hosting, Maggie Cassara of Evergreen Home Loans, James Bennett of Simply Vegas, Robbie Thomas of ...
- Coordinator, SNAP Ed/EFNEP We're recruiting for a full-time Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education (SNAP-Ed) / Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) Coordinator in Las Vegas. Apply before Oct. 27!
The University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) appreciates your interest in employment at our ...
- Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space Department Today was the unveiling of the Hamm Property Acquistion! This open space includes 206 acres between Vicee Canyon and Ash Canyon. Thank you to everyone who came out to support this exciting acquisition! It is now open for non-motorized, public ...
- Join The Reliables - Carson City Meals on Wheels The Reliables represent all of our community members who support and serve our home-bound seniors including our kitchen staff and drivers, who arrive at dawn to get the meals ready. https://youtu.be/y60U85lQDZs #JoinTheReliables
Join The Reliables and fight hunger and loneliness ...
- Carson City Girl Scouts create fall decorations for Meals on Wheels seniors What a day! Thank you Girl Scouts! http://carsonnow.org/story/10/19/2018/carson-city-girl-scouts-create-fall-decorations-meals-wheels-seniors
Girls Scouts of all ages gathered at the Carson City Senior Center Friday night to create fall decorations for Meals on Wheels recipients.
- Photos from Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space Department's post Today was the unveiling of the Hamm Property Acquistion! This open space includes 206 acres between Vicee Canyon and Ash Canyon. Thank you to everyone who came out to support this exciting acquisition! It is now open for non-motorized, public ...
- tule duck decoy
- Things No One Tells You About Alzheimer's Disease | Reader's Digest Experts, including our Ruth Drew, share 15 things no one tells you about Alzheimer's disease.
Every 65 seconds, someone develops Alzheimer's, which means more and more people need to be know what's coming.
- Photos from Home At Last, a Program of Nevada Rural Housing Authority's post Cutting-edge breakout sessions, networking, and celebrating the achievements of its members over the last 15 years — the Asian Real Estate Association of America National Conference is full of opportunity to learn! #AREAAatAria
Home At Last, a Program of Nevada ...
- Nevada Association for the Education of Young Children (NevAEYC) To all of our child care, prek and early learning program, please feel out this survey! 📑✏️📃✒️
Each program completing a survey will be entered into a drawing to win an Amazon gift card. One card will be awarded for ...
- Photos from Visit Carson City's post Rolling into the weekend like..... 🚞
The Harvest Train happens this weekend Sat and Sun from 10-4 at the Nevada State Railroad Museum in Carson City! #visitcarsoncity #nevada #fall #pumpkinpatch
#railroad #railway #museum # @ Nevada ...
- NCADV | National Coalition Against Domestic Violence October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. “Take a Stand” is a call to action meant to bring attention to the issue of domestic violence during the month of October and throughout the year. All of us should not stop until ...
- Is Myles Getto, 18, the Farming Future of Teff? In 2004, our alternative crops specialist, Jay Davison, introduced teff as a rotation crop in Churchill County. By 2011, the realization of teff for profit replaced teff for forage. In 2015, Myles Getto began growing 80 acres of teff on ...
- Timeline Photos Spousal abuse impacts the entire family. 1 in 15 children are exposed to partner violence each year, and 90% of those children are eyewitnesses to the violence. To learn more about how we help, visit the link below. #DomesticViolenceAwarenessMonth
- Human Bean sells coffee Friday to fight breast cancer Not that anyone needs motivation to drink coffee, but ya can't top being caffeinated and charitable! #coffeforacause #BreastCancerAwareness #ValueCHCs
The Community Health Alliance provides screening as well as navigation services to make sure women follow through with recommended tests ...
- Support Our Cause! TMCC Veterans Upward Bound needs your help! Please visit our fundraiser today with Boon Supply Company - only four days left to shop to benefit VUB!
The direct link to shop is here: https://www.boonsupply.com/collections/all?fundraiser=89360
The VUB Team
- Please join VARN, the Supreme Court's Access to Justice Commission, and Nevada's other legal service providers for a preview of the most recent statewide Legal Needs Survey results. We are seeking input from the community!
What: Presentation of the Legal ...
- Photos from Ron Wood Family Resource Center's post Another great year for our Ron Wood Family....
Share Your Christmas Food Drive, Toys for Tots, Cookies with Santa and Christmas Baskets for the community! Thank you all for the love and support! Merry Christmas and Happy 2018!
Find youth resources, information and facts about drugs, mental health, healthy habits, and bullying.
Find local area organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.
Find adult and parenting resources, information and facts about DUI, substance abuse, and how to help your children.
Find national organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.