- Photos from Alzheimer's Association's post We are so fortunate to have the support of Walk to End Alzheimer’s National Presenting Sponsor Edward Jones as we fight for the first survivor or Alzheimer's disease. In total, Edward Jones raised $3.3 million for the Alzheimer's Association during ...
- Carson City Chamber of Commerce Get your tickets while they last!
We want to give a shout-out to 4 Carson City businesses sponsoring the forthcoming Exclusive Grand re-Opening Gala of the Community Center Theater:
Thanks to Coldwell Banker Select - Carson City -
Kilpatrick Bullentini ...
- Photos from Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space Department's post The Linear Ditch Trail can be used for hiking, biking, horseback riding and more! This trail extends from Roop Street to Airport Road for a total of 1.85 miles. For more information, go to carson.org/trails. #CCtrailoftheweek #trailtuesday
Carson City Parks, ...
- carson.org For now, the gun range will only be open on Sundays from 7 am - 5 pm.
"As part of the City’s dual goal of assessing long-term solutions to keep the Range open as a recreational facility for the ...
- Children's Advocacy Alliance Nevada What a wonderful way to advocate for change in our early learning programs! Hope that many of you can join!
Center Directors, please join us on Feb. 5th! We would love to hear your ideas, feelings, thoughts, and perspective on ...
- Conquering Each Day with Dissociative Identity Disorder "Sharing a mind and body with several unique identities ensures a chaotic life. However, I’ve found that we [my "parts" and I] have the power to safely guide ourselves by implementing helpful interventions." –Jane Hart, star of the new series, ...
- Timeline Photos Thank you for choosing to support The Salvation Army in 2018. Your generosity helped change lives and gave someone a reason to keep fighting. We are so grateful and overwhelmed with gratitude for every one of you. Thank you!!
- Nevada Cooperative Extension offers classes for landscapers and nursery workers In collaboration with the Nevada Department of Agriculture, we're offering a series of eight classes beginning Jan. 29. The classes benefit people wanting to enter the green industry, beginners in the industry and established industry professionals.
Landscapers, nursery workers, groundskeepers ...
- Carson City teacher earns 2019 Golden Pinecone Sustainability Award Congrats to Bordewich Bray Elementary School's Ms. Kristina Britt who earned GREENevada's Golden Pinecone Sustainability Award for her efforts in green initiatives. She was nominated and recognized in the Educator category.
Carson City School District is pleased to announce ...
- 's cover photo Green Industry Training | Cutting-edge, scientifically sound sustainable horticulture information
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Jan. 29 - Feb. 26 | 9 a.m. - noon
Live in Reno and videoconferenced to Carson City.
To learn more and to register online, visit www.unr.edu/nevada-today/news/2018/green-industry-training-x97975.
- The Best Question To Ask Someone About Their Bipolar Disorder—How Is Your Sleep? - bpHope “How is my sleep?” is the main question I ask myself if I’m worried that I’m manic- or if someone says to me, “You’re revving a bit high Julie!” I can lie to them and say, “I’m fine. I’m just ...
- How to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others We are here to help. Call for an appointment with
Kristopher L. Komarek, LCSW
Dawn N. Riggs, Ph.D.
Same day appointments may be available.
Break the habit of feeling insecure, envious, and discontented with your life.
- Timeline Photos Did you know nearly 13,000 women in the U.S. are diagnosed with cervical cancer each year? The disease is preventable with vaccination and appropriate screening (Pap and HPV tests).
Call 775 887-2195 for information, or to set up an appointment ...
- Timeline Photos Today we celebrate the life and achievements of Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. #MLKDay
- MLK Day of Service | Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service 2019 As a reminder, WNC campuses will be closed on Monday, Jan. 21 in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. https://www.nationalservice.gov/serve-your-community/mlk-day-service
What is Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Why is it a "Day of Service?"Legislation signed in 1983 marked ...
- Timeline Photos Nearly 1.4 million kids from almost 850,000 low-income working families benefit from #CCDBG funds. It helps parents work and participate in education/training. It also supports state, territory, & tribal initiatives to improve the quality of child care for all kids ...
- Photos from TMCC Veterans Upward Bound Program's post Brrring in the New Year!:
Be Prepared this Winter for Spring Term.
TMCC Veterans Upward Bound Program added 2 new photos.
- Please join VARN, the Supreme Court's Access to Justice Commission, and Nevada's other legal service providers for a preview of the most recent statewide Legal Needs Survey results. We are seeking input from the community!
What: Presentation of the Legal ...
- Photos from Ron Wood Family Resource Center's post Another great year for our Ron Wood Family....
Share Your Christmas Food Drive, Toys for Tots, Cookies with Santa and Christmas Baskets for the community! Thank you all for the love and support! Merry Christmas and Happy 2018!
Find youth resources, information and facts about drugs, mental health, healthy habits, and bullying.
Find local area organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.
Find adult and parenting resources, information and facts about DUI, substance abuse, and how to help your children.
Find national organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.