- Shutting Down Five Misconceptions About Depression You don’t need to look depressed or have something bad happen in your life to have depression. Depression is a mental illness, not a phase.
Depression is not a phase, it's not just a bad day, it's not something that ...
- Muscle Powered Thank you Muscle Powered!
Muscle Powered helped clean up a portion of the nw disc golf course. This is going to be a beautiful asset to the community when it opens next spring.
Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space ...
- Community Based Instructor 4 We're looking for a full-time Community Based Instructor to oversee our Child Care Provider Training program in Las Vegas. Interested? Apply now!
The University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) appreciates your interest in employment at our growing institution. We want your ...
- Timeline Photos The Lord will always answer you! Have a blessed Sunday! #SundayInspo
- Friends of Silver Saddle Ranch Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018
Subject: American Dippers
Location: Silver Saddle Ranch
This evening, I observed 2 American Dippers just below the Mexican Dam at Silver Saddle Ranch in east Carson City. Nothing earth-shattering but not very common ...
- Photos from Home At Last, a Program of Nevada Rural Housing Authority's post Just wrapped our Affordable Lending session at the AREAA National Convention with Freddie Mac! An engaged lender and realtor crowd learned from our Director of Homeownership Programs Diane Arvizo, Freddie Mac Affordable Lending Director Sam Luna and Freddie Mac Affordable ...
- Thank you to all our future homebuyers for taking the first step toward homeownership. Thank you to Superintendent McDonnell of The Wealthy Place Ministries for hosting, Maggie Cassara of Evergreen Home Loans, James Bennett of Simply Vegas, Robbie Thomas of ...
- Coordinator, SNAP Ed/EFNEP We're recruiting for a full-time Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education (SNAP-Ed) / Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) Coordinator in Las Vegas. Apply before Oct. 27!
The University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) appreciates your interest in employment at our ...
- Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space Department Today was the unveiling of the Hamm Property Acquistion! This open space includes 206 acres between Vicee Canyon and Ash Canyon. Thank you to everyone who came out to support this exciting acquisition! It is now open for non-motorized, public ...
- Join The Reliables - Carson City Meals on Wheels The Reliables represent all of our community members who support and serve our home-bound seniors including our kitchen staff and drivers, who arrive at dawn to get the meals ready. https://youtu.be/y60U85lQDZs #JoinTheReliables
Join The Reliables and fight hunger and loneliness ...
- Carson City Girl Scouts create fall decorations for Meals on Wheels seniors What a day! Thank you Girl Scouts! http://carsonnow.org/story/10/19/2018/carson-city-girl-scouts-create-fall-decorations-meals-wheels-seniors
Girls Scouts of all ages gathered at the Carson City Senior Center Friday night to create fall decorations for Meals on Wheels recipients.
- tule duck decoy
- Things No One Tells You About Alzheimer's Disease | Reader's Digest Experts, including our Ruth Drew, share 15 things no one tells you about Alzheimer's disease.
Every 65 seconds, someone develops Alzheimer's, which means more and more people need to be know what's coming.
- Nevada Association for the Education of Young Children (NevAEYC) To all of our child care, prek and early learning program, please feel out this survey! 📑✏️📃✒️
Each program completing a survey will be entered into a drawing to win an Amazon gift card. One card will be awarded for ...
- NCADV | National Coalition Against Domestic Violence October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. “Take a Stand” is a call to action meant to bring attention to the issue of domestic violence during the month of October and throughout the year. All of us should not stop until ...
- Timeline Photos Spousal abuse impacts the entire family. 1 in 15 children are exposed to partner violence each year, and 90% of those children are eyewitnesses to the violence. To learn more about how we help, visit the link below. #DomesticViolenceAwarenessMonth
- Giving hope: Court program helps people with mental illness avoid jail "Rather than paying the price yet again for her mental illness, she was enrolled in a courts program – new to the Peninsula – called the behavioral health docket. Its goal: to make sure mentally ill offenders get treatment, not ...
- Human Bean sells coffee Friday to fight breast cancer Not that anyone needs motivation to drink coffee, but ya can't top being caffeinated and charitable! #coffeforacause #BreastCancerAwareness #ValueCHCs
The Community Health Alliance provides screening as well as navigation services to make sure women follow through with recommended tests ...
- Support Our Cause! TMCC Veterans Upward Bound needs your help! Please visit our fundraiser today with Boon Supply Company - only four days left to shop to benefit VUB!
The direct link to shop is here: https://www.boonsupply.com/collections/all?fundraiser=89360
The VUB Team
- Please join VARN, the Supreme Court's Access to Justice Commission, and Nevada's other legal service providers for a preview of the most recent statewide Legal Needs Survey results. We are seeking input from the community!
What: Presentation of the Legal ...
- Photos from Ron Wood Family Resource Center's post Another great year for our Ron Wood Family....
Share Your Christmas Food Drive, Toys for Tots, Cookies with Santa and Christmas Baskets for the community! Thank you all for the love and support! Merry Christmas and Happy 2018!
Find youth resources, information and facts about drugs, mental health, healthy habits, and bullying.
Find local area organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.
Find adult and parenting resources, information and facts about DUI, substance abuse, and how to help your children.
Find national organizations, support groups, health services, bilingual services, senior services and more.